"Multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about."
Does it exist? or is a literal definiton that nobody understands and probably neither knows.
Have you lived and felt it? Sometimes when I stay alone at home I think if I could live in love again, nowdays people don't believe, the most people are sick of doubt, deception, betrayal, fear... selfish feelings dominating the world and nobody dares to give more than they receive, even when it is disappointing I am still in the pursuit of love.
It looks like to be a fight without finish, although sometimes is kind of tired and maybe without sense ... in my heart there is hopeless, peace and mainly love... and I know somewhere exits everything that I have been waiting for.
No comments:
Post a Comment